Dig it good people. Chuck the Atheist is here for you. Ask any question about religion, history, anthropology, biological evolution. Most of the time I know not what I say, but you'll never know the difference unless you read-critically.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pick a Color or Else

ChucKtheAtheisT has the distinction and the curse of wasting away his life in corporate America. And in case that I forget the KY when I go to work in the morning, I can be sure to be reminded of my subservience to such a bitch dominatrix.

The telephone on my desk is red. Of course I had an introductory period of time in which I could choose a color. Actually all were admonished to choose his or her favorite, happy color, but I generally ignore corporate requests like this on principle. Because ChucKtheAtheisT is a godless liberal naturalist, his ethics are clouded with the sort of moral relativism that allows him to redefine the word mandatory.

We all need to cheer up after all; and happy colors are sure to inspire us. But you can say that you didn’t get or didn’t read the memo for only so long. And one day I came into the lab and saw that my telephone was now a fluorescent/fire engine red. Funny though with the glare of the screaming red shell, I can’t see any of the dummy lights on damn thing to tell me if I’m on speaker or if I have a voice-mail message. So fuck me. I’m going to be happy if I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment